Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cousins and Jets... with bombs on them...





Today was quite a day. I awoke at 6:30am (thanks to my hubby b/c I slept through my alarm) in order to be on time for one of my finals. So, 7am rolls around and my WONDERFUL mother-in-law comes over to watch chacho so I can take my test. 10am- one final finished! Afterward, Ethan and me go through the usual routine - feeding, diaper changing, dishes, playing, and MORE homework b/c I had another final later... 5pm comes and I'm off again! It's usually a 20 minute walk to campus from my house but it's now lengthed considerably b/c of the ice and snow on the sidewalk (yay, snow!). 5:30pm and I'm in my classroom, ready to show my professor how much I did (or didn't) study :p. 7:45pm rolls around and 4 fill-in-the-blank/matching and 3 essay pages later I grab my jacket, backpack, turn the test in, say "Merry Christmas" to Professor Weatherford and start the trek back home in the now dark, freezing night. Thankfully I called Brian on my way out of the building and he said he'd come to get me :). Yay for husbands! So, to celebrate the end of the semester I am now posting the pictures taken while I was at Fracher's house.... Be grateful people.





3 comments:

Brian said...

I am commenting... :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah for cousins! Good job on the finals jiggs....what a mom you are!

A Friend's Perspective said...

I finished to finals last week too. Kimmy joined us. Yay for SMRT sistahs!!

So cute those photos with the ear -muffs thingys! It looks like Ethan liked them!

So fun to see him standing with Cardon. How awesome to see my little 'squirrels' with their own little 'squirrels'!