Checking out the good ads. One by one putting potatoes on Dad to get him to wake up!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey jiggs, I can't read the post title or your comments on the pictures.....you might want to change the font of the color for the text on your background.....
I love how Brian is soooooo opinionated in emails, but so shy in a picture......
Cute! Potatoes! Never thought of that! Course I probably wouldn't just set them, rather throw them at the sleeping person. Tell Bri to count his blessings it's not me waking him! lOL
6 comments:
Hey jiggs, I can't read the post title or your comments on the pictures.....you might want to change the font of the color for the text on your background.....
I love how Brian is soooooo opinionated in emails, but so shy in a picture......
Cute! Potatoes! Never thought of that! Course I probably wouldn't just set them, rather throw them at the sleeping person. Tell Bri to count his blessings it's not me waking him! lOL
Hey! How come the mom is never in any of the pictures! Give him a squeeze for me!
Ethan is such a cutie!! Man he is growing up so fast!! You have a cute family! :)
Val! your family is so cute!
cute pix val... i just read thru all that i have missed... ethan is a cutie... thanks for blogging and do some more soon!!!
Post a Comment