Friday, September 17, 2010

Vacation Part Two: Six Flags Magic Mountain

Chacho's favorite place was full of action- the loony toons ball pit! It was a pretty awesome place, i have to say. We had a ball war and there he also found.... GUNS! It was all I could do to get him to leave his favorite weapon. Boys will be boys....

We walked forever and waited in line for 30 min trying to get some half decent food in our bellies. Panda express was the closest we got (yikes). $10 for some rice with veggies. It was so hot out there!


On a ride made of cages- Tweety Bird's cages, but none the less. It didn't help that Brian told him that he was in timeout. :)
Abuelita with Chach on the 'crazy train' ride. I say this because the train went a little too fast for my adorable little control freak ;). When they got off he was very upset and said vehemently 'ese fue un tren LOCO!' (That train was CRAZY!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love magic mountain! Did you go on that X ride?

Kelly Ovard said...

How fun to read about your trip! Ethan seemed to enjoy it... of course, being the little one meant he was the center of attention the whole time! Disney is always fun too. You should give me a call sometime.....

SARAH said...

I love reading about Chacho, our little brown Meyers.