Thursday, October 9, 2008

Since Fracher tagged me....

1) I don't think i'm a person with many pet-peeves, but I know I do have at least one... driving with the sun in my eyes. You know that time of day when the sun is right in the middle of the horizon and you just happen to be driving right in front of it? Yeah, I seriously get angry at the sun, like it's gonna say 'sorry' and go away or something ... lol.

2) Unless it's a dessert. I use garlic and/or onions as the base of everything I cook. Not kidding. If I ever get cancer, I'm so suing.

3) I have this weird phobia that every time I leave the house I wonder if I left the stove or something electric on. I check to make sure the stove is off... hmmm.. at least twice before I leave the house. I think it comes from the fact that I almost burned my house down in Alabama AND lit one of Kim's dresses on fire. lol. It was immodest anyway, so that's good. :)

4) The #1 thing that relaxes me is a hot shower. Bad day? I'll take a shower a couple times to relieve stress. Gotta love apartments where the landlord pays for the water...

5) Dishes are my downfall. In hate them and they hate me. End of story. When I'm rich and famous, all of my dishes and utensils will be disposable. Pots too.

6) Since I can't think of any other quirks of mine at the moment, I'll confess one of Brian's, hehe. He uses cue tips after EVERY shower. He also has worse hearing than me. My theory is that he has cotton buildup in his ears from years of vigorous cue tipping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! So you do have quirks...Daniel doesn't qtip his ears but he ALWAYS cleans them out in the shower. They get really oily and yucky. I think it's a boy thing

Anonymous said...

OH, and showers are wonderful for me too! How did we get that way? Recently, since the weather has gotten cooler I noticed the water luke warm whenever I took a shower. I would have it on the it turned to the hottest setting. So i told daniel he should check to see if needed maintenance. He said, oh during the summer i turned it to pretty much COLD b/c it was so hot outside we didn't need the water that hot. So i told him to go fix it. Next day I take a shower and it's still freaking cold and I have it turned to the hottest it can go. So I get out of the shower and go see what he turned the temp at and it was on warm. I turned it to HOT! hehe He gets in the shower the next morning and I hear an OUCH that's hot. hehe dork....

Kimmy said...

I read all of your quirks and it cracks me up. Tracy's especially!

MissManda-Mae said...

joe showers like that too... not me.. it just creates too much work of putting make up back on and redoing my hair... uhg! I hate driving in the sun too.. it's the worst!

oh, and no worries about leaving something on...i just realized this morning that i have had my iron on for two days... haha