When something doesn't go his way (i.e. wants to play instead of eat, doesn't want to be put in his car seat, doesn't want a diaper change, gets a 'toy' taken away that he shouldn't have, or wants something we have), Ethan flails his arms and kicks his legs, screaming all the while. The next second he can be perfectly fine... as long as he gets his way :).
Seven months old, I know.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cardon screams like that too when ever I put him down or in his car seat. He gets over it. If Ethan wants something that he can't have and you are holding him while flailing his arms, I would put him down and either leave the room or ignore him. You can't give him what he wants after doing that or it will continue.....Love you! Sorry you are having a difficult time....
Casey still does that. : ) Seriously. She does. It's kinda funny now, unless it lasts more than 2 minutes. Then I raise my voice and threaten more consequences, ie, loss of facebook, MSN, afterschool, etc. That usually works. For Ethan though, just put him down. :) Love ya!
Val, what happened to your cool looking strawberrish background???????
Post a Comment